Recruitment

Coatsyx - rogue

If you wish to apply to us, this is the place for you!

by Coatsy » 01 Oct 2018, 19:32

General:

Your Name, Age, Gender and Location: My name is Marc, I am a 29 year old male from Northern Ireland

Tell us a little bit about yourself (non-WoW related Interests, Hobbies etc)
I watch a lot of football i am a Chelsea fan hope that dnt affect my application lol i also like to go out on my motorbike with my bro

Character Information: I am applying to your guild on my rogue coatsyx

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kilrogg/Coatsyx

Battletag: coatsy88#2159

Describe your choice of talents and why you've chosen them:
I choose my talents purely on what is best for the fight or what has been asked of me to do if more boss damage is required i go more st talent build or if aoe/ slows with the poison application is needed i go more of a cleave and energy build there are 2 default builds atm the bleed one and the poison one both perform well in different scenarios. Depending on your stats this will most likely push you in a certain builds direction

How do you prioritize your stats and why?
atm i am going haste /crit it sims well in alot of scenarios with bleeds scaling with haste now
Where do you acquire knowledge about your Class?
I am apart of the rogue discord and check in frequently to see if anyone has found a better way to build the class for certain fights in general tho icy veins and warcraft logs are good places to see what other players on your prog boss and ruffly near your stats are running i alos sim my character whenever i get a new piece of loot (which with my luck isn't that often) lol
Paste a your UI via Image IN COMBAT
(Ensure that all Key Bindings are visible)

What state is the state of your Heart of Azeroth?
as this character is a reroll since i was asked to play a druid for the guild my neck is at 21 nearly 22 and is 365ilvl
Link to your raid logs using using [url]LINK[/url].:
[url]https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kilrogg/coatsyx#difficulty=3
[/url]
Raiding History:

Describe your previous/current raiding experience:
raided last tier till nighthold and was on grand mag until i had to move house and all the financial things that came with that tried to get back into it at the end but no1 was really looking to take me as i was lower than there current team
Tell us about your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them:
The last guild we where in was very clicky lower geared or worse players would be took as they where a friend of the gm and when you asked him it was his way or the highway basically

More Information:

Can you meet our raid schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon 21:00 to 00:00 server time with at least 90% attendance?
Yes
We are raiding Sundays at start of each Tier for 3-4 weeks. Are you aware of it?
Yes
Are you able to Listen and Speak on Teamspeak?
Yes
What qualities do you bring to a Raid?
research the current boss as much as i can to try and help the guild get the kill and i also am able to take direction if needed
How comfortable are you playing your offspecs?
I can play outlaw/ rng rogue not a problem but dnt have the weps for it , I can also play sub fairly well tho it not my first choice of spec i will play it if it is by far the best eg zul mythic
How do you feel about progression raiding?
It is probably my favourite thing about wow to be honest
Where did you hear about Curse of Years and do you know anyone in the guild?
On the wow forums (looking for players pve)
What encouraged you to apply to Curse of Years?
The guild seems like it has a solid team and know where they wanna go and progress at a solid rate i would like to be a part of that
Do you play outside of raid?
I dabble in a bit of pvp now that the weekly box gives good gear and i am on normally trying to grind out mythic plus "freeholds need that trinket" lol
Is there anything else you'd like to add to your application?

Tell us a joke:
Coatsy

by Gnarl » 02 Oct 2018, 02:31

Cheers for the application. Again, we'll get back to you guys once our members have had a bit of time to discuss your apps.
Gnarl

by Gnarl » 18 Oct 2018, 04:34

Declined
Gnarl

Return to Recruitment