Recruitment

Balance Druid - Application

If you wish to apply to us, this is the place for you!

by ashuy » 04 Apr 2021, 12:55

Curse of Years Application form.
Remember your application is the first impression we have on you.

General:

Your Name, Age, Gender and Location:

Emil Drost, 23, Denmark

Tell us a little bit about yourself (non-WoW related Interests, Hobbies etc)
I am a big fan of football and i spend a lot of time and money watching Manchester United. I live with my girlfriend and work as a manager at a store in the city that i live in. I spend many hours play other games like CSGO and LOL aswell with my real life friends aswell as getting a drink and a good laugh from time to time.

Character Information:
Balance Druid and my main class since the end of cata
Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zzak/Ashuy

Battletag: Balladumdum#21820

What strengths does your class currently bring to the raid (eg; Arms warrior bringing 2 target cleave and execute or Nightfae hunters bringing AOE burst)
Huge single target burst with ca/convoke, good aoe on many targets such as sun king or council where you get to keep up stafall 100% of the time. I can also bring good mobillity and utillity with stampeding roar and CR.

How comfortable are you playing your offspecs?
I can play guardian to a certain limit aswell as resto which i played as main spec back in wotlk.

Paste a your UI via [img]LINK[/img] IN COMBAT
(Ensure that all Key Bindings are visible)
https://imgur.com/a/KlM4OWk

Link to your raid logs using using [url]LINK[/url].:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/ashuy

Raiding History:
Describe your previous/current raiding experience:
I started raiding in late Wrath of The Lichking. i started out by clearing Normal raids up until Firelands where i got CE 4 days before Dragon Soul launched. I made my old guild who cleared up until Madness of DW on 25 man. I then proceeded to transfer from Lightnings Blade to Tarren Mill to join a new guild and have a more passive role in the beginning of MOP. I cleared all bosses on Heroic in the first tier except Empress and Sha of Fear. In TOT we cleared everything on Heroic except for Lei shen and Ra Den. In Siege of org. i then again saw myself getting CE mid through the tier even though i started the grow tired of the game. I left the game to come back at the start of Blackrock Foundry and cleared the first couple of bosses on Mythic dif where i then left the game until April of 2020 with small excpetions. I cleared 11/12 with a complete new guild on Kazzak where i raid led. i am now in a guild with some mates but i want to take the next step in my "wow carrer" and think you are the guild i can help become better than they already are in the tiers to come!

More Information:

Can you meet our raid schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon 21:00 to 00:00 server time with at least 90% attendance?
Yes

What encouraged you to apply to Curse of Years?
It was one of your officers "Nagaash" who sent me a message on Wowprogress and afterwards the messages i had with "Ryanmite" over battle net that really got me into the idea of joining.

Do you play much outside of raiding?
Yes, i do pvp and m+ everyday when there is no raid going on to keep my char as maximized as possible.

Is there anything else you'd like to add to your application?

I hope to be a great asset for the guild due to my engagement in the guilds i am a part of. i like the theory craft and i am also a main member for most boomy forums/discord where i try to help others boomys at the same time as learning myself. You will get a very dedicated member who wants to what is best for the situation that the guild is in. I spend many hours every day reading and learning about new stuff in the game. Good luck on the reading and hope to hear from you soon :)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid
ashuy

by Siccy » 04 Apr 2021, 13:48

Thanks for the application. We'll get back to you in a few days once our members have had some time to discuss your app.
Siccy

by Nagassh » 10 Apr 2021, 21:42

Sorry for the slow response.

Some questions as to whether you'll cut it in the guild but Ryna speaks fondly of you so I think you're worth a try - application accepted.
Nagassh

Return to Recruitment