Recruitment

Mazzheal Restoration Shaman

If you wish to apply to us, this is the place for you!

by Mazzheal » 08 Jun 2021, 01:05

General:
Your Name, Age, Gender and Location:
My name is Masoud, I'm 38 years old from Sweden.

Tell us a little bit about yourself (non-WoW related Interests, Hobbies etc)
I have a wife and two kids, and two pets, a dog and a cat. Other than that I'm a major Marvel Cinematic fan and I'm an avid gym goer.

Character Information:
Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/Mazzheal

Battletag:
Mazzuka#2654

What strengths does your class currently bring to the raid:
I would say that the biggest strenght with a resto shaman is their raid utility, their SLT and HTT and during progress sometimes even the APT. It doesn't hurt that they have strong HPS throughput as well.

How comfortable are you playing your offspecs?
Elemental quite ok, enh never touched tbh.

Paste a your UI via [img]LINK[/img]

and an extra with a lot more stuff happening if you wanna see my timers and such

Also, a lot of my keybinds can't really been seen due to them being in Clique.

Link to your raid logs using using [url]LINK[/url].:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59077798

Raiding History:
Describe your previous/current raiding experience:

I had a major break between wotlk and 8.3.
In wotlk I was in a world100 guild called Showdown.
I started playing late in 8.3 and managed 5/12M. Currently in CN I'm 9/10M.

More Information:
Can you meet our raid schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon 21:00 to 00:00 server time with at least 90% attendance?
Yes, would say close to 100% attendance unless some kind of medical emergency happens.

What encouraged you to apply to Curse of Years?
Mainly your raiding days and hours, being a family man starting late suits me well :).

Do you play much outside of raiding?
Yes, I don't really play many other games than WoW so most of my gaming time is spent in WoW.

Is there anything else you'd like to add to your application?
Two things, I'm not just an ordinary "show up to raid to kill bosses" kind of guy, if given the opportunity I love to help out with the raids as much as possible, for instance for my current guild I planned phase 1 of Sire and created an automated spreadsheet, where you enter how many stacks to drop per cleanse and the sheet will figure out the rest and even create an ERT note, which is enclosed with the P tag so only the specific person affected sees his note, I've attached a copy to the sheet if you want to see for yourself. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1133719505

Secondly, I started 9.0 as a Resto Druid with the guild I got 5/12M in BFA, but they showed no interest in raiding mythics so I joined a mythic guild which asked me to reroll Resto Shaman. I only entered the progress fights from council and forward and the first six fights we basically just did so I could get geared up a bit faster. So my extremly low parses on the first encounters are basically me just learning to resto shaman whilst avoiding to die from mechanics. The reason I left that guild was due to me not being able to ensure making 100% attendance seeing as they started raids earlier.
Mazzheal

by Ryna » 10 Jun 2021, 23:28

Yo, I'll copy your app over to the members section for discussion and someone will get back to you soon (Give it up to a week though, with the tier being over and people taking some time to chill, people aren't as active as they usually are)
Ryna

by Mazzheal » 19 Jun 2021, 21:26

Hey, did you have a chance to look at my application? =)
Mazzheal

by Nagassh » 22 Jun 2021, 10:32

Sorry for the slow response, application declined I'm afraid.
Nagassh

Return to Recruitment