Recruitment

Alatie - DH

If you wish to apply to us, this is the place for you!

by JanDeGrote » 02 Jun 2022, 19:25

Curse of Years Application form.
Remember your application is the first impression we have on you.

General:

Your Name, Age, Gender and Location:
Jan 30 years old from the Netherlands

Tell us a little bit about yourself (non-WoW related Interests, Hobbies etc)
Former aspiring strong man / gym rat now sitting back and relaxing figuring out what i want in life.

Character Information:

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... arg/Alatie

Battletag:
JanDeGrote#2961

What strengths do you feel your class currently brings to the raid?
I apply a magic debuff (:

How comfortable are you playing your offspecs?
I have done Sire as Vengeance as tank in full DPS gear to fill in for a tank leaving so i would say very comfortable

Paste a your UI via [img]LINK[/img] IN COMBAT
(Ensure that all Key Bindings are visible)
https://gyazo.com/d371bb019b1fd6869c9443ef21cb25a6

Link to your raid logs using using [url]LINK[/url].:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... arg/Alatie

Raiding History:
Describe your previous/current raiding experiences / guilds. including reasons for leaving them:
From Vanilla to Cata it was all very casual in guilds / pugs nothing really worth a mention.
MOP first time taking raiding serious Garrosh 10 and 25 man HC as healer both realm first with Vita Nova.

WOD HM CE during BRF as healer Vita nova disbanded and i moved on to Cerebral finished BRF CE as healerwith them and stayed with them till Mannoroth mythic, me and the GM had very different visions for the guild so i went a different way and joined Dark Substance. Finished HFC CE with them and after the main tank had a fight with the GM i took on the tanking role for the rest of farm.

Legion became RL in Dark Substance and played my first tier as prot pally in EN going into TOV our other tank did not enjoy Legion and left on Guarm nearly becoming the first prot pally in the world to solo tank it but in the end forced to go on my bear alt to finish the tier off. NH i played as bear managing to clear Star Auger pre nerf and then rolling back to healer for the last 2 bosses and clearing TOS and Antorus mythic as moistweaver. In the end Dark Substance sadly disbanded thanks to our gm being weird.

BFA during Uldir HC i was forced to quit due to work and i came back in BOD killing Jaina mythic as ele shaman but missing out TEP / COS, after that i joined Tiras Valesh for Ny'alotha and cleared it only for them to disband in early SL.

SL found a guild where the GM quit 2 bosses into castle joined the guild of a M+ friend called Rapture where the tank did left them mid Sire progress i jumped in on my DH with full dps gear and cleared it, rerolled blood DK for Sanctum got CE and during farm i went back to havoc DH. We were on anduin and our gm quit the game.

More Information:

Can you meet our raid schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon 21:00 to 00:00 server time with at least 90% attendance?
Yes the times are great

What encouraged you to apply to Curse of Years?
The progress / raid times sound great

Do you play much outside of raiding?
Currently pushing for rank 1 in M+

Is there anything else you'd like to add to your application?
JanDeGrote

by Nagassh » 02 Jun 2022, 19:41

Thanks for the application, I'll copy it over to our internal section for discussion and try to get back to you soon.
Nagassh

by Nagassh » 11 Jun 2022, 22:21

Sorry for the slow response, waited a tad since we had PM's from another DH who said they were planning on applying but nothing came through.
You're accepted for trial if you're still interested after the wait.
Nagassh

Return to Recruitment