Recruitment

Terrorbed - Mistweaver Monk

If you wish to apply to us, this is the place for you!

by Terrorbed » 26 Jul 2022, 22:53

Hi my name is Dale im 31 and from the west midlands, in between raiding and playing wow i also play survival games such as
Ark mainly just pve with a few friends, in my spare time i enjoy building computers and anything car related ,i also do
a range of shooting disciplines.
Im also easy going and do not get offended very easily.

Character Information:
Terrorbed - Mistweaver Monk

Armory Link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/terrorbed

Battletag:Terrorbed#1720

What strengths do you feel your class currently brings to the raid?
Currently Mistweavers bring strong hps with a good 'oh shit button' called revival they also have very good
movement to deal with mechanics without dropping hps also cocoon can be a lifesaver.
Mistweavers also have an exceptional single target healing setup for those meme fights such as sun king and
the pantheon seeds as shown here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4bqQYmgW3PjZ1a7H#fight=8&type=healing&target=110

How comfortable are you playing your offspecs?
I don't really play my offspecs as healing in raids has become my main focus i would rather be benched than be less effective
on something i don't really do

Paste a your UI via [img]LINK[/img] IN COMBAT
https://imgur.com/a/RxKWWpl
I use an mmo mouse which some of the key binds aren't shown mostly mouseover macros etc

Link to your raid logs using using [url]LINK[/url].:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/terrorbed#boss=2544

Raiding History:
My raid history is fairly short as i have only started playing wow since the end of BFA,i joined OrganisationXii
on silvermoon as a social during lockdown joining a few mythic social runs i quickly learned to enjoy mythic raiding
so i trialed for the main team ready for Chains of Domination, we then achieved 9/10M in castle nathria before the
guild burnt out, they then reformed ready for SoD where we again achieved 9/10 before burning out they then decided
to take a more casual approach to mythic raiding it was at this point i decided i needed to join a different guild if
i was going to achieve CE so i joined Somnia on Tarrenmill where we progressed to 11/11M finally getting CE for myself
and the reason i am looking for another guild is due to a few issues within the guild which caused several players to
leave/ quit as soon as CE was achieved , we also had several players leave us after Lords was killed perhaps to try and
guarantee CE for themselves as the issues was still present at the time and at this current time we are struggling to get
a raid team so unfortunately i feel like i need to find a more stable guild.

More Information:

Can you meet our raid schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon 21:00 to 00:00 server time with at least 90% attendance?
Yes these times are fine and attendance isnt an issue ive had 1 emergency this tier other than that
ive been present for every raid.
What encouraged you to apply to Curse of Years?
Nagassh messaged me on wowprogress asking if would like to apply so i decided to send in my application
after checking out the guild ,i believe they are a good fit and somewhere i can improve further as a healer.

Do you play much outside of raiding?
Yes i do dungeons as much as required to gear up for raids i dont do very high keys but i am always up for keys
if someone needs weeklys etc , i will also do RBGS at the beginning if a team is set up again to acquire gear.
Terrorbed

by Nagassh » 27 Jul 2022, 01:29

Thanks for the application, will copy it over and try to get back to you asap.
Nagassh

by Nagassh » 01 Aug 2022, 02:44

Application declined I'm afraid.
Nagassh

Return to Recruitment